CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, October 8, 2009


its my first day attending the class and have this feeling that each day all of us would be bombarded with news that do not make our lives better. 

planner's full. 

have to pay such huge price to graduate from college. 

i totally understand why students commit suicide because of studies.

used to think that students that commit suicide are totally immature.

what the heck is award assessment? 

why are there always some weird sentences printed onto the fees bill with additional amount of $

wana get a new lappy. have to save like crazy.

coop's no longer my dog. he's with someone else.

but he's still my baby. and i miss him each day..

i'm a total bitch that needs people to comfort me daily, telling me everything will be alright.

a pity for CJ. i just won't stop complaining. 

need new shoes and bags. please. anyone kind enough to buy me those. 



0 comments: