CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, October 2, 2009


omg. this semester break really sucks. have to do my thesis, and worse; paid RM12 to become a member in the public library, borrowed book for my research, and for the next 3 years, can totally win award for not borrowing any books and made such $$ contribution to the library. 

2 weeks, had enough rests i think. every bit of KIWI (sookie's chihuahua) reminds me of Coop. they're both dogs, Coop has loads of fur. Kiwi. is a practically a kiwi. short fur and huge ears. Kiwi bites. Coop bites and obviously my leg would end up being bloody. 

alright. Ipoh's fine. got air-con. so didnt' really care bout the weather. became fat cause erm. junk food. and each time i eat, sookie's got this stupid *glance* to let me feel all guilty for eating. 

watched FEED! omg. feel like puking after typing that four letters. eww. i should totally stop eating. 

i used to think that mosquitoes would never ever bite/suck my blood cause ???. but right now, they're totally feeding on me! and my leg is red-scary looking now. omg. i typed **** again with the -ing.

so bored. 

chances of getting the pug puppy is slim each moment. cause mum totally didn't update me. and also. sookie keeps saying that i'm jinx-ing the mummy, so she might not be pregnant afterall.

anyway. deep in my thoughts, i really wana keep coop...... i want him back. but........... mum n dad's going to disown me.

sick.headache.chapter2. 

0 comments: